FREE HK DELIVERY
ON STANDARD ORDERS OVER US$ 100
NEW MARKDOWNS. UP TO 40% OFF
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
ON STANDARD ORDERS OVER US$ 150
LUVMYDRESS is a young start-up fashion online retailer based in Hong Kong that aims to bring beautiful and affordable clothing to all women who want to look fabulous without breaking the bank. The philosophy of LUVMYDRESS is to make shopping for fashionable garments fun and accessible. Whether you are a college student, young professional, or mother of three, we at LUVMYDRESS will always bring you your next favorite piece.
About the Internship:
Luvmydress offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students throughout the year. We are currently looking for committed and enthusiastic Interns to provide support on all projects. The job role is varied involving fashion styling, look-book shooting, fashion buying, PR marketing, coordination and administration. The successful candidate will also be responsible for website cataloguing and maintaining our new clients database.
This internship is perfect for individuals who want to get their ‘foot in the door’ of the competitive fashion industry. Interns will learn about the ‘behind the scenes’ workings with different fashion distributions, suppliers and will develop transferrable knowledge and skills to help them pursue further work in the fashion and e-commerce retail sector. Interns will also receive a reference at the end of their internship.
The successful candidate should have:
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Photoshop,
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and good communication skills;
• Fluent in English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
• Proactive style with discipline and will to set priorities;
• Creative, hardworking & enthusiastic.
• Passionate learning about online fashion;
• Desire to be part of a fast-growing start-up and build a business;
• Candidates must feel comfortable to work in a team but also confident working independently.
Requirements: Education and Formal Training:
• Currently enrolled undergraduate students and fresh graduate in design, photography, fashion marketing, administration, graphic design or related field are welcome to apply.
Conditions of the internship programme:
Interns will be offered a three to six-month period, with the potential for a full time employment contract and promotions based on development of the role and performance reviews.
For this Internship: - Monthly Stipend HK$ 3000 (4 days a week)
Apply for this post, please send an application letter explaining your motivation and suitability for the post, together with complete curriculum vitae to email@example.com
Tel: +852 53344135
What's App: +852 53344135
Wechat: +852 53344135
Business Hrs: (Hong Kong Time)
Mon - Sun: 10.30am - 9.30pm